1.2.14

Pahlish - Mad man with a box

Before I start writing about todays nail polis, here's a short introduction to The mad man with the box :)

I took me forever before I started to appreciate the eleventh doctor. I loved both nine and ten. But eleven, wasn't really for me. Well that was what it felt like in the beginning at least. Nowadays I actually like him. But I must admit, I don't think I'll ever feel the same way for eleven as nine and ten. But he is darn funny :D
Source

Mad man with a box is a navy blue jelly polish with emerald green and sapphire blue flecks in it. It is wonderful. The application was flawless once again. Two thin coats was all I needed to achieve full coverage. I must send out a warning though. This polish is really pigmented so be careful not to get any on your cuticles if you're a perfectionist :P I did dry a bit gritty, even though I applied one coat of SV. So two coats of TC is necessary to get it completely smooth. 

Source

This was the last polish of the first part of Pahlish Doctor Who collection. But I'm going to show you the January duo as well as I mentioned in the first post. Some Whovians seem to be a bit disappointed that the colours of these polishes are rather dark, I enjoy that. The Doctor is a quite dark character IMO. Not in a evil way, but you can tell that he has seen, and done, many tragic things. He is old and that is something that shows really well in this collection. 

I'm so glad that I bought all of the colours and I'm definitely getting all in the second part of it as well :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

8 comments:

  1. Såååå vackert! Håller med dig om den gode läkarens karaktär och det var ju en mörk känsla i serien även då jag kollade på den för länge sen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Härligt med en DW nörd :) Roligt att du gillar lackat <3

      Delete
  2. Underbar, kort och gott, så snygg. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja den där serien ska jag fixa till så sonen kan kolla på. Som jag sa, sonen, såklart. ;-)

    Och nagellacket är ursnyggt! Fantastisk färg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Precis, för sonen ;) Om du börjar kolla har du en hel uppsjö med lack som du kan köpa. Bara att rättfärdiga med ett du är ett fan av serien. Om jag inte minns helt fel har du väl redan tjuvstartat med Slow invasion från NPB :P

      Delete
  4. Väldigt fint! Jag älskar mitt, ska försöka få till mitt inlägg till i morgon :)

    ReplyDelete