4.2.14

Colors by Llarowe - Purple rain

Hey guys!

I have something very special to show you today. Purple rain from CbL. Purple rain is a dark blurple jelly with green and blue shimmer. It is perfect! I wanted to get my hands on Puprle rain on the latest CbL restock but didn't :( But I did find it in a facebok group, long story short now it's mine :D

Three thin coats of Purple rain and one coat of Nail pattern boldness Digital flash over. I think this polish is pure perfection and I'm so glad that this baby is mine. Mine forever lol!

Enjoy the pictures :D



Until next time, take care!
/Christina

7 comments:

  1. <3 Be still my heart!!! Love it, love it, love it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh! Jag dör. Perfektion, verkligen. :) Måste snart ta mig i kragen och skaffa mig några CbL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja det måste du verkligen, jag vill så gärna se dina snygga klor lackade med t.ex Vamp från CbL :)

      Delete