13.2.14

Love Thy Polish - Berry berry purple


Let's continue this swatch party shall we :)

It's time for Berry berry purple (BBP), another polish from the Speckled n' Frecked collection. BBP is a dark purple jelly but it looks like a dusty navy blue in the bottle. BBP was much sheerer than Vermillion dollar baby. Perhaps I was applying too thin coats but I ended up with five coats. I doesn't look like I've got five layers of polish in the pictures so I think I should have gone for thicker coats. The formula was great though and the glitters spread evenly. The glitters are matte black micro and nano glitters.  

I fancy this colour, it's so cute. But I do think five coats is a bit much so I'm going to layer it over a purple creme next time I wear it. Because there will definitely be a next time. I like the small black glitters, they make this polish unique in my collection. Which is a bit of a challenge :D

Sorry if my skin tone is a bit weird in the pictures but I wanted the purple to be as accurate as possible. 

Love Thy Polish can be bought at Love Thy PolishNorway nailsMei Mei and Funkee Nailz. Not all of these shop ship worldwide, unfortunately, but a few do :)

The Speckled n' Frecked collection will be released at Love Thy Polish on Saturday (15/2) - 8am SA time. I've asked Emma if these will be available at Norway Nails and I will update this post as soon as I know :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments: