16.2.14

Colors by Llarowe - Thriller

Hey cuties!

I'm not sure I'll have time for nail art Sunday today. I have planned the mani so hopefully I'll have time tonight. Until then I want to show you this gorgeous teal holo from CbL. This is Thriller and I've been longing it for such a long time. Fun part is that after I got it i found out that it's coming back at the next CbL-restock. Oh well, I might just get a back up and love both of them.

The application was smooth and two thin coats covered perfectly. The clean up was minimal and it dried really fast. No sun in Lund today so no super holo pictures but I think you can imagine what it looks like in the sun. I have TC in the pictures, I think I ended up choosing Nail pattern boldness - Digital flash. But I painted my nails late last nite so I don't remember :P

That's all for now, hope you like the colour!

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments: