26.2.14

Colors by Llarowe - Young grasshoppa

Hey guys!

This green Wednesday I'm showing you a lemming of mine. Young grasshoppa from CbL. I found it in a storenvy shop a few weeks ago and was so glad that I got it :) 

This is a sheer grass green hollo. I have three thin coats and it's not even semi opaque. This polish is being re-released and I'm looking forward to compare the two formulas. It dried pretty slowly even with a fast drying TC. I love this colour, but I'll definitely layer it next time. 

Until next time, take care!
/Christina


5 comments:

  1. Färgen är suverän, synd att den var så tunn bara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Härlig gladfärg! Du råkar inte ha Smitten Polish Electric Lime att jämföra med? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tycker färgen är härlig, men den är tyvärr för tunn för mig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mer än vackert trots den tunna formulan :)
    Jag måste hitta lämpligt underklädeslack till detta!!

    ReplyDelete