18.2.14

Darling Diva Polish - Rooms on fire


Hi lovelies!
I've got something special for you today. The colour spectra of this polish makes me think it's a thermal polish. Even though it's not! Today I'm showing you DDP - Rooms on fire. A reddish aubergine pink linear holo. I know, that colour description sucks but I'm having such a hard time to decide what colour it is.  

Rooms on fire was easy to apply. The formula was top notch and it dried really fast. Two coats was enough for it to become completely opaque. I love this polish and I definitely need more DDP holos in my stash!

Unfortunately it's cloudy here in Lund today so some of the pictures are taken with flash.  

DDP polish can be bought at LlaroweEdgy polishMei mei and of course their Big cartel.

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments:

  1. Haha, glad jag blir, ett lack jag inte vill ha! Knäppt va? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, någon gång måste ju vara den första eller hur :P Så roligt att först läsa Alexandras kommentar och sedan din xD

      Delete