27.2.14

Pahlish - Crimson, Eleven, Delight, Petrichor

Hi guys!

I've got such an amazing spring colour to show you today. This is Crimson, Eleven, Delight, Petrichor (CEDP) from the second part of Pahlish Doctor Who themed collection. CEDP is a candy pink creme with magenta and neon pink glitters. The formula was really good, I was a bit worried that the pastell pink creme was going to be streaky but it wasn't. I needed three coats but two will definitely be enough if you have shorter nails. I have two coats of SV and it's almost completely smooth. I ave a lot of thinner in my SV so I guess one coat would be enough if your not a thinner addict. 

CEDP is really different from the other colours in the collection, it's a bright spring colour and I would love it if a few more colours where like this one. I need spring and bright colours. I'm so tired of the dark swedish winter months and vampy colours. 

Don't forget to check out Princess Emmas' blog if you want to see more pink spring colours :)
Pahlish can be purchased at their big cartel.

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

6 comments:

  1. Det här var jättegulligt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow!!!! Underbart!
    //Katrkr

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I´m in löööööv :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Every color I see on you makes me want to buy, buy, buy!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så sött, ännu ett lack att sätta på önskelistan. :)

    ReplyDelete