31.1.14

Enchanted Polish - September 2013

Hi lovelies!

I'm taking another break from the DW collection :) Today I have a very special polish for you. It's a polish that I have been wanting for a while. The September polish from EP. It's a creamy pink with a drop of purple in it. The holo is pretty subtle and best of all, it's a one-coater! The formula of this polish is perfect. The brush is thin which I love and it dries so fast <3 I'm having a bit of a September crush lol!

I got the idea for this mani from one of the ladies is one of the Enchanted Polish Facebook groups. I don't think that she has a blog but here's a link to her instagram. I loved the combination of texture polish, glitter and holo :)

The glitter I have used is Fairyland from Pop Culture Cosmetics and the silver polish is Crystal glass from Kicks. If you want to see more pretty holos don't forget to check out Skimmerskuggan's blog!

That's all for now, I hope you all will have a great end of the week :)








Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments: