10.2.14

Enchanted Polish - Secret sauce

Iiihh! 

Super duper lemming crushed! I'm talking about Secret sauce from Enchanted Polish. I love it, and I'm so glad that it's finally mine. Secret sauce has a boring yellowish pale colour in the bottle. But layered over a dark polish magic happens. And not like lame "pull a rabbit out of a hat"-magic, I'm talking serious Harry Potter magic. This polish is the shiznit! Secret sauce is a colour shifting, crazy chrome, shimmer topper. It goes from dark copper to forest green, but sometimes it even looks golden. It is gorgeous.

First I applied two coats over Beat it from CbL, that I showed you earlier today. That became stunning, it gave Beat it a sort of rose gold shimmer finish. I just love the combo. Second of I tried it over a plain black creme and that was just crazy perfect. Since both combos turned out great I'm now writing this post with Beat it + Secret sauce on my left hand and the black polish + Secret sauce on my right hand lol. 

I can't really find the words to describe how much I love this cutie so I'll just let the pictures do the talking. 


Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments: