22.2.14

Darling Diva Polish - Dreams & Sara


Hey lovelies!

I've been swatching and testing different types of lighting today. In other words, a really nice Saturday. I hope that you're having a great one as well :)

In this post I'm going to show you Dreams and Sara from the White which collection. I'll start with Dreams. 

Dreams is a denim blue linear holo. A gorgeous blue, it was definitely love at first sight. I have two coats in the pictures, without TC. The formula was wonderful. It was neither too thin or thick. It dried "holo fast". It also dried pretty glossy. A lot of highly pigmented blue polishes tend to discolour the cuticle area when you remove them, but not Dreams and that's a big plus. I'm overall really pleased with this polish.  

Okay, time for Sara. I've been really sceptic about this one. I loved Amanda loves polish's swatches. I think it looked amazing to her skin tone. But I was afraid I was going to look sick or like a smoker. To be honest, I look like a sick smoker... BUT a love it anyway. Perhaps Sara would look better on me if I layered it over my favourite creme nude. Sara is a really weird "golden honey nude nicotine"-colour and it's obviously like nothing I've ever seen. I think that this polish would be amazing for a french holo manicure and I'm definitely going to try something like that out. 

The formula is great, a bit sheer. I ended up with three coats. I'm not sure if it's possible to get Sara opaque on her own. But as I've said many time before, a bit of VNL doesn't bother me. Sara is super duper glossy and the holo effect is subtle.
What do you guys think about Dreams and Sara? :)

DDP polish can be bought at LlaroweEdgy polishMei mei and of course their Big cartel.

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments:

  1. Skulle du inte kunna göra en jämförelse av de här olika DD-holosarna? Det är ju en del blå och lila och så! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag har tänkt att jag ska göra det. För jag håller med dig, det är många olika blåa och lila nyanser i den här kollektionen :)

      Delete