15.2.14

Pop Culture Cosmetics - Valentine bouquet

Hey lovelies,

I've got another valentine polish to show you :) This is Valentine bouquet from Pop Culture Cosmetics. It's a light pink almost white crelly. It's super sheer but you can get it opaque on its own. I don't mind it being sheer, as a matter of fact I'm glad it is. I love that you can see all the glitters from the different layers. The formula was amazing and with the help of a fast drying TC it dried really fast. 

I love this polish, it is so cute. Heart, flower, hex and circle shaped glitter and tons of pink shimmer. It's pretty brilliant if you ask me :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. Vilket söt och härligt lack! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gulligare lack får man leta efter! Känner att jag vill ha denna också ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supersött, lite skeptisk till skimret bara :)

    ReplyDelete