14.2.14

Love Thy Polish - Bringin' sexy back


Hey lovelies!


TGIF and I'm starting this holographic Friday with swatches of Bringin' sexy back from Love Thy Polish. Bringin' sexy back (BSB) is even more holographic than Halo that I showed you guys yesterday. I didn't think that was possible, but apparently it is. BSB is not pink nor purple it's somewhere in-between. It is however a bright colour that screams of spring. 

BSB has a great formula and all I needed was two coats for it to get opaque. The application was smooth and the clean up was minimal. I didn't apply TC but it was pretty shiny on it's own. I love this colour it looks great in lower lighting, but it is truly stunning in direct sunlight. I mean look at those rainbows! 

Enough babbling, I know you guys only come here for the pictures :P
Love Thy Polish can be bought at Love Thy PolishNorway nailsMei Mei and Funkee Nailz. Not all of these shops ship worldwide, unfortunately, but a few do :)

Bringin' sexy back and a bunch of other holos will be released at Love Thy Polish on Saturday (15/2) - 8am SA time. 


Until next time, take care!
/Christina 

6 comments:

  1. Ah Christina, your photos are perfect! You have definitely done Bringin' Sexy Back justice :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilket lack! Man blir ju bländad! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det var riktigt fint lack! Ett märke jag inte kommit mig för att testa än!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh så fint! Och vilka magnifika bilder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Bringing Sexy Back! ;)

    Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete