8.2.14

Colors by Llarowe - Hellcat

Hola amigos!

Hope that you're having a great weekend :) I was up until 2 am last night to get the my hands on the second part of the DW collection from Pahlish so I'm a bit tired today. Thank God for coffee!

I have a true beauty to show you guys today. As you know by now I love the CbL holos. But to be honest I'm an even bigger fan of their jellies. Like this one, Hellcat, a multi chrome jelly with golden flecks. I shifts between blue, purple, burgundy and orange. It is stunning! The formula was a tad thick for my taste so I will add some thinner. I have three thin coats in the pictures without TC. It's almost perfectly smooth but I did add TC after I took the pictures to get a perfect glossy finish.

Ready for picture spam? Okay then, here we go!


Until next time, take care!
/Christina


5 comments:

  1. Oj vilken orginell färg! Jag vet inte om jag sett någon metallic jelly förut, grymt snygg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superhärlig! Är svag för metallic... :-D

    Nu fattade jag varför fredag är din lackköpardag...ibland ramlar 10-öringen ner. ;-)

    ReplyDelete