3.2.14

Too Fancy Lacquer - Set fire to the rain

Hola amigos!

I had a bit of a nail disaster yesterday lol. I was planing to my Marimekko nail art for nail art Sunday and I was super excited. My first attempt didn't turn out the way I wanted so I redid it. Before I was going to take pictures of it I took a bath. While bathing I noticed that one of my nails had a small crack. So I decided to remove the polish so I could fix the crack and forgot to take pictures lol. 

Anyway, Monday today and this colour definitely qualifies for Blue Monday. I'm wearing two coats of Set fire to the rain without TC in the pictures. It's a pretty royal blue cream with a discrete holo touch. The formula was great, it covered fully with one coat but I added one extra because on the patch on one of my nails. I bought this from Katarina at Edgy polish and I'm super pleased with it. I have four polishes from Too Fancy Lacquer but I think I might need a few more :D

Some of the pictures are taken with flash, since the sun is non-existing in Lund. That's all for now :)
 

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

6 comments:

  1. Ja du vet ju att jag äääälskar detta lack. Så underbart vackert, och dina swatches är fantastiska. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otur under gårdagen, men du hade möjlighet att rädda dina i alla fall, var på besök hos en bekant i helgen o utan något att laga naglarna med slutade det givetvis med två brutna så nu är alla minimalt korta. :(

    Lacket är sjukt fint även om jag gärna hade sett lite mer holo i det. :)

    ReplyDelete