14.2.14

Colors by Llarowe - Orange crush

Hey guys :)

This will be a speedy post while my BF is buying Ben & Jerry's :)

Three thin coats was what I needed for Orange crush to be opaque. You can see some VNL in the pictures but I didn't notice it IRL. Orange crush is a bright orange that screams spring. I adore it. This was part of a Super Bowl duo for a team called Bronocs. I don't now a single thing about sports but I do know a thing or two about polish and I most certainly know that this colour is breathtaking!

I'm going back to Supernatural now, have a great evening <3

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

5 comments:

  1. Oj oj oj! Ytterligare en galet vacker orange för oss som älskar det! Döläckert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this post! CbL, Ben & Jerry's AND Supernatural! Me and the BF is having a Supernatural-marathon right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, nice to meet a fellow supernaturalist :D We're totally obsessed :P

      Delete