22.2.14

Darling Diva Polish - Stand back

Hi sweeties!

Sorry that the blog was super silent yesterday. I was att "Gekås" with my mom and after that we had "home made pizza"-night with our friends. 

So this is the cutie I was going to show you yesterday. It's Stand back from DDP. A gorgeous purple linear holo. It was opaque after two coats and the formula was classic DDP, which means brilliant :P I have one coat of Sparkle swift TC from Pretty & Polished but the DDP holos dry fast on their own if you prefer your holos without TC.

Stand back is like a darker version of TT&FF from CbL. So if you love TT&FF you will love this one as well. Since I'm a PPA (Purple Polish Addict) this one is a must-have for me. I have a couple more purples from this collection to show you and I will make a comparison of them when I have showed you all.

That's all for now. Enjoy the pictures!

DDP polish can be bought at LlaroweEdgy polishMei mei and of course their Big cartel.

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

1 comment:

  1. Denna är på väg till mig. Beställde innan du visade så jag kan inte ens skylla på dig ;-)

    ReplyDelete