9.2.14

Nail art sunday - Prettypots Polish swatch

Hi lovelies!

I've got  pretty simple nail art to show you for todays nail art Sunday. Made with polish from some pretty cheap brands I tried a different type of swatch today. I really like swatches that aren't just "plain polish swatches" so I decided to try it out myself. On my middle and ring finger I'm wearing Prettypots Polish - Candy peach. A peachy pink shimmer creme with pink, purple and blue glitters. I choose a couple of polishes that matched the glitters and the base colour of Candy peach and tried a few different techniques.

The colours that I used are Mavala - Samarkand, H&M -Nail him, H&M - Check me out and Nordic Cap - NP14.

On my index finger I simply applied layers of the different colours, starting with the lightest one and ending with the darkest. Then I finished it of with three big pink dots.

On my pinkie I started with a purple base and painted horizontal sloppy lines with the help of a nail art brush.

On my thumb, that you can see in one of the pictures I used a dotting tool and added a few studs in some of the dots.

None of these techniques are particularly tricky, but the end result looks kind of impressive :)


Until next time, take care!
/Christina

7 comments:

  1. Whohooo!!! Underbara! Nedrans vad duktig du är! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snyggt gjort! Lillfingernageln är den jag gillar allra bäst :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOh jag gillar verkligen det du gjorde på lillfingret! Ser ascoolt ut! Candy Peach är ju jäkligt snygg också!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Håller med om att det är kul att se swatches som är mer än bara ett lack! Här har du verkligen lyckats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urhäftigt, kan inte ens bestämma vilken som är snyggast av dom olika.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imponerad över att du använt så många färger och ändå fått dem att passa så bra ihop. Kul med en manikyr så består av så många olika element och är sammanhållen på samma gång.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vad har man för penslar till nail art? Tänker särskilt på lillfingrets mönster som är helhäftigt, som en blandning av zebra och tiger!

    ReplyDelete