28.2.14

Colors by Llarowe - The sheens


It's "amazing Friday and epic nail mail"-day"
My weekend started with me receiving these five gorgeous bottles of polish from piCture pOlish. I was so excited. I was going to start the swatching but then the door bell rang.

Father christmas aka The UPS dude was standing there with a large brown package. The package was full of nail polish. This time from my favourite brand Colors by Llarowe. Let's just say I woke up on the right side of bed. I got TWENTY-THREE, TJUGOTRE (swedish), CbL's from the new spring collection to swatch. I still can't believe it. I started with the sheens. I've always loved Leah Ann's non-holo polish and these are no exception. 

I applied three coats of each colour. If your not into the whole "witch long nails" thing you'll be fine with two coats. All four bottles have a different type of cap than my other bottles but it seems as if the brush is the same. These colours are so lovely. Bright and juicy! I would say that they are neons even though the don't dry matte. They have shimmer added to them that reminds me of China Glaze Summer neons collection from 2012. But more of like a jelly version of them. I would love a CbL version of I'm with the lifeguard *hint hint nudge nudge Leah Ann*. 

Coral Confusion is the first pretty. I'm not really sure what I should write. I think it's pretty obvious when you look at the picture. This amazing coral has a shimmer that my camera refused to capture. I'm sick of dark vampy colours, and this is not a dark colour :P


Neon punk is such a fun colour. It's super pink! I love super pink pinks! It's just perfect! A bright neon candy pink with a blue shimmer. When could that ever go wrong? Well perhaps at a funeral. I wouldn't recommend Neon punk if you're going to a funeral. Otherwise, GO FOR IT! 


Have you ever wanted to have beautiful mediterranean water on your nails? Have you been searching the entire interwebz to find the perfect oceany colour? WELL, YOU CAN STOP YOUR SEARCH!
What you need is Waters of Belize! This picture isn't 100% colour accurate though, it's a tad more green IRL. Waters of Belize has a blue shimmer that really makes it unique. It's a squishy  gorgeous colour :D

Julie Julie Julie, JJJ is my least favourite of these four colours. But it's still amazing. It's just not as in your face bright as the others. The shimmer of JJJ is also a bit more discrete. This will be amazing when I'm not pale as a corpse. Sorry about all the death references, not sure what's going on. 


Over all, these four colours are wonderful. Unfortunately I don't have Melon wine to compare with CC and JJJ. But I think I might have to try to get it ^_^ My overall impression of these four colours really is WOW. They are beautiful and I'm so glad that they've moved in with me.

The spring collection will be restocked one more time today (28/2), at 6:00 pm to 7:00 om MST. At Llarowe's website. They will also be restocked a few more times in the future. I'll update you guys when I know the dates and times :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. Faktiskt inte så imponerad av färgerna. Fast dina bilder är suveräna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kanonfina färger och snyggt (alldeles för frestande) fotat! Den där lila längst ner till vänster och Neon Punk får du gärna skicka till mig. ;-) Ser också fram emot Picture Polish-bilder framöver. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them are gorgeous! Wish I could get them all but I have so many cbl holos on the way from the new collection. Sooo addicted...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nja, jag är faktiskt inte så imponerad av de här heller... (Tur det, kanske!) Men det ska bli kul att se PP-swatches sedan! Tycker du swatchat suveränt, verkligen tur att du började blogga! :)

    ReplyDelete