24.2.14

Darling Diva Polish - If anyone falls

Hey sweeties! .

New week again, feels as if it was monday yesterday. I Hope that you all had a great weekend :)

Today it's time for the eleventh and final polish form DDP's White witch collection. If anyone falls is quite the finally. A gorgeous burgundy aubergine pinkish colour. The holographic properties are wonderful and the polish applied smoothly. I have two coats without TC in the pictures. 

I know that some of you want me to do a summary of the collection and compare the blues and purples. I would absolutely love to do that, I'm not really sure when but I'm pretty sure it will be up on the blog sometime during this week.  

That's all for now :) Enjoy the pictures!
DDP polish can be bought at LlaroweEdgy polishMei mei and of course their Big cartel.

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments:

  1. If anyone falls? Hon behagar skämta - klart man faller för det här lacket, stenhårt! :D

    ReplyDelete