25.2.14

Enchanted Polish - Yesterday


I really hate when I see gorgeous polish being sold for like five times the retail price. I think it's sad that not everyone can get their lemmings just because they can't afford to pay 70 USD for one bottle of nail polish. Another thing I hate about this whole pricing thing is that I find it hard to use my bottles of polish. Knowing that people would pay so much for them makes it hard for me to justify using them. How ridiculous is that!? So from now on, I'm not going to feel bad when I use my polish. I'm going to enjoy ALL my bottles regardless of brand and if I don't like it, then I'll sell or swap.

With that said, time for todays pretty, I'm going to show you Yesterday from Enchanted Polish. I got this from a restock at meimei's. I got quite a few of the colours I wanted which made me super happy. Yesterday looks multi chrome in the bottle but I couldn't see any green when applied to the nail. So I'd say it's a duo chrome scattered holo. Depending on the angle it pends between a aubergine purple to a light golden brown.

I applied two thin coats of Yesterday over one coat of China Glaze - Liquid leather. I also have one coat of Pretty & Polished - Swift sparkle TC that I love! It dried quite slow though. I don't know if thats Yesterday or Liquied leathers fault because this was my first time using LL. 

Enough text, time for a ridiculous amount of pictures! 

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

6 comments:

  1. Helt fantastiskt!! Självklart ska du njuuuta av dina lack och inte ha dåligt samvete över att du använder dem. Jag brukar å andra sidan ha dåligt samvete över att jag INTE använder de vackraste lacken, utan att de bara står där och samlar damm..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuuunderbart!! Klart du ska använda dina lack! Njut och stirra mycket på dem. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det här problemet med prishysteri gäller ju inte bara nagellack. Vi lever i en snurrig värld. Förstår din frustration, men du kan ju vara lite glad för att du hjälpte mig att få tag på Ciao Milano till fyndpris. Hade aldrig kunnat köpa det om du inte hade tipsat mig om att det fanns på en blogsale. Tack, Christina! ♥ ♥ ♥ Nu ska jag spana efter de dupes som finns också. :P Fördelen är att priserna är betydligt mer humana på dem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vackert! Kan förstå lite vad du menar, så blir jag med det mesta som jag köper även om det inte är dyrt. Kläderna får hänga i garderoben en tid, skorna får stå och att sätta ner en pensel i en ny ögonskugga känns hemskt.... såna där konstiga ideer man har för sej men man har ju köpt det för att det ska användas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your swatches <3

    The slowly drying is because of the Ep ;)

    ReplyDelete