6.2.14

Colors by Llarowe - It's shocking!

Hey guys!

I love pink. I think it might be my favourite colour of all time. So I had to get this cutie at the latests llarowe restock. It's shocking! is a hot pink creme holo. As always with cremes the holoness (is that even a word?) gets pretty discrete as it  drowns a bit in the base. For me that's not a problem. I like holos like this one. Think that they're super cute. Two thin coats was all I needed to achieve full opacity. I have one coat of Swift sparkle TC from Pretty & Polished. It didn't affect the holographic properties at all. Dom't forget to check out Princess Emma's blog for more pretty pinks!

If you want to get your hands on this cutie there's a CbL restock today. There's more information on Llarowes Facebook page.

That's all for now :)



Until next time, take care!
/Chrstina


5 comments:

  1. Fin färg verkligen! Är himla sugen på att handla lite från Llarowe, har aldrig gjort det förut! De brukar väl inte ha sjukt höga fraktkostnader heller har jag hört?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja det tycker jag verkligen att du ska göra, deras egna lack är toppen och det finns ju många andra märken att välja på också :) Fraktkostnaden är helt okej, ungefär som den brukar vara från USA. Jag har alltid varit nöjd med mina beställningar och tycker att de har bland den bästa kundservicen vilket är ett stort plus :))

      Delete
  2. Wow wow så snyggt! vad kul att du var med i går :) Nästa torsdag är det en utmaning :)!
    Ha en fin dag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, need to wear mine! I keep buying more and forgetting to wear what I already have :-/

    ReplyDelete