11.2.14

Pop Culture Cosmetics - Sugarplum Fairy

Hi guys!

Time for a true cutie! This is Sugarplum faire from Pop Culture Cosmetics :) A pink/magenta metallic glitter polish. As you can see there are so many different types of glitters in this polish including circles, snowflakes, stars and squares. 

The formula was rather sheer and I ended up with three pretty thick coats. I will definitely layer it over a pink next time I'll wear it. It dried slowly but I think that was because of the thick coats of polish. PCC is my favourite indie brand when it comes to glitters. The polishes are so bright and fun. I recommend all of you to try their polishes if you haven't done it already. You can find them here.  

That's all for now :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments:

  1. Ett nytt märke för mig, såååå läckert lack. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilken rolig kombinaiton av färger och glitter i lacket :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja, du har ju redan "lurat" mig att besöka deras hemsida och det här annorlunda och söta lacket lär nog få mig att besöka sidan igen snart! ;-)

    ReplyDelete