13.2.14

Love Thy Polish - Halo


Hey lovelies!


Did somebody say Holy Holo! It's time for a gorgeous linear greenish yellow holo from Love Thy Polish.

Halo is a beautiful linear holo in a rather different colour. The formula of Halo is great, the application was flawless and the thickness perfect. Halo is more of a jelly holo than a creme. Therefore I needed three coats to achieve full opacity. I like jelly holos the best because the holographic pigment doesn't drown in the base colour. A problem I often experience with creme based holos. I'm overall really pleased with this polish and I think I might need a back up, lol.

If you're a holo lover you should definitely get yourself a bottle of Halo. The rainbows are so intense that it's almost ridiculous. My camera could barley handle it. Yellow usually makes my hands look like lobster hands but since Halo leans towards green colour I didn't have that problem. I didn't apply TC but Halo dried pretty fast without SV and it was still rather shiny.

I hope you enjoy the pictures :)

Love Thy Polish can be bought at Love Thy PolishNorway nailsMei Mei and Funkee Nailz. Not all of these shops ship worldwide, unfortunately, but a few do :)

Halo and a bunch of other holos will be released at Love Thy Polish on Saturday (15/2) - 8am SA time. 

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

1 comment: