19.2.14

Darling Diva Polish - Edge of seventeen and Landslide

Hey lovelies!

Green Wednesday today, and here it's super green. I'm going to show you two amazing green holos. Both are from the White witch collection form DDP.  I have been looking at swatches and I knew that they where a bit sheer. But I didn't want to layer them. As I've mentioned before, It doesn't bother me if I have a bit of VNL. I know that some of you can't stand it, I hope that these pictures won't be too terrible for you to look at.

First out is the lime green Edge of seventeen. Edge of seventeen is a scattered holo with a duo chrome shimmer. The shimmer varies between pink and blue. The pink was really easy to capture but the blue was a bit tricker. I applied three coats but the VNL was still there, but as I said it doesn't bother me. The formula was great, as always with DDP. Since the colour is more of a jelly holo it dried very glossy. 


 Next up is Landslide. Landslide is a grass green linear holo. It is also a bit sheer but not as sheer as Edge of seventeen. The formula was just as great as Edge of seventeen. I have three coats of this one as well. I love that there are two green holos in this collection. I'm a big fan of green and these two shades of green are no exception. No TC here either but as you can see, Landslide is also really glossy.

DDP polish can be bought at LlaroweEdgy polishMei mei and of course their Big cartel.

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments:

  1. Härlig grön holo, och vilka klor du har. (sa jag det förra veckan också kanske)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag gillar verkligen den mörkare Landslide, den har en härligt grön nyans. :-)

    ReplyDelete