13.2.14

Colors by Llarowe - OABTRAD (Orchids Are Better Than Roses Any Day)

Hey cuties!

Guess what, today isn't any regular Thursday. It's Pink Thursday's birthday! I love pink so I try to participate as often as I can :) Princess Emma has decided that our manicures should be heart themed and who am I to say no to that!?

I decided to go for a pretty simple design. I used OABTRAD as the base colour and did a glitter gradient with Heart breaker from Dollish Polish. Since OABTRAD is so gorgeous on it's own I added a couple of pictures without the glitter gradient as well.

The formula of OABTRAD was classic Llarowe, nothing to complain about there. It dried fast and two coats was enough to get it opaque. Heart breaker is such a cute polish, it's packed with white, pink and red glitters shaped as circles, bows and hearts among others. I didn't have any problems with heart breaker, it was easy to get different glitter shapes on the brush. When I did the glitter gradient I applied Heart breaker on a make-up sponge and dabbed it on the nail. This is a really great technique to apply glitters. Do you guys have any special plans for Valentines day tomorrow?

That's all for now :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. Fin manikyr, kan tänka mig att det glittret gör sig bra mot svart också ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. CbL-lacket var jättefint! Däremot är jag inget större fan av det andra, har svårt för oregelbundna glitterlack :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Himla snyggt med holo under :)

    ReplyDelete