1.2.14

Pahlish - January duo

Hey lovelies!
I hope you're not getting too tired of all the DW hysteria that's been going on here. But if you are, then congratulations! This is the last post... For a while :)

It's time for the DW inspired January duo from Pahlish. It consists of two polishes a cream, Eleven's hour is over now, and a glitter topper, The clock is striking twelve's.  

Let's start with the cream shall we? EHION is a dark grey cream with blue and purple mini flecks. Unfortunately I didn't really manage to capture the flecks, you can see them if you look at the bottle in the pictures though. I like the colour and there weren't any problems with the application. I have two thin coats in the pictures. The drying time was pretty fast, no problems whatsoever. That has actually been my overall impression of the first part of the "All of space and time" collection. Fast drying time and great formulas. I think this is one of the overall best collections I have ever tried. 

Source
Time for the glitter topper! TCIST has a clear base with holographic, black and white glitters and purple flecks. Even though it's packed with different glitters one coat of SV was enough to get it smooth and glossy. The polish applied smoothly and the glitter spread evenly over the nail. The combination of the two polishes is really cute and I love it. In the pictures I have two coats of TCIST on my middle and ring finger. 

Source
Time for the pictures. Hope you enjoy them :)


Until next time, take care!
/Christina

Source

1 comment: