20.2.14

Different Dimension - Cupid is stupid

Hi sweethearts!

I can't believe how time flies, it's Thursday already!? Do you guys have any special plans for the weekend?

I have a problematic polish to show you today. I really like what it looks like in the pictures. But I don't like it on me. Even though it looks exactly the same lol. Not even sure if that makes sense. But you know when you see swatches of a polish and fall in love and when you wear it it feels like "meh". Thats what Cupid is stupid feels like. 

I got this polish in Februarys A box indied from Llarowe. It's a hot pink jelly with blue, green and purple glass flecks. The formula was a tad thick but it's easier to add thinner than the other way around so it doesn't bother me too much. I have three coats in the pictures. It felt like ages before it was dry. Even though I used a fast drying TC. Oh well, you can't love them all. 

Don't forget to check out Princess Emma's blog if you want to enjoy more pink pretties.


Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments: