1.6.14

Darling Diva Polish - Don't call me mommy in public

'Don't call me mommy in public' was sent for my honest review. 
How fun is the name of this polish!? 'Don't call me mommy in public', I just love it. This gorgeous dark raspberry red jelly is the last polish from the 'I hate pink!'-collection. It has blue flakes and scattered micro glitters. 
The polish was wonderful to apply, two super thin coats and it covered perfectly. It dried really fast and pretty glossy. I did add some top coat to prolong the durability. 

'Don't call me mommy in public' is available here and it only costs $8.50, that is a BARGAIN! It's been a blast reviewing this collection and, as a pink polish lover, I must say that I absolutely adore all five polishes.   

The golden heart is available here. If you use my code CYX31 you will get a 10% discount :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

1 comment: