9.6.14

Anna Gorelova by Dance Legend - Merman

I'm literally obsessed with flakies and I feel like I need to buy all the flakies in the world. Is that normal? I just absolutely love the depth it gives. 

Todays polish is Merman from the Anna Gorelova collection by Dance Legend. It's a navy blue jelly with indigo flecks. For some reason blogger makes this polish look bright blue, I hope that's just for me but if it looks bright blue on your computer it's bloggers fault lol. 
When I applied the first layer I thought that I was going to need undies, but I didn't. Four super duper thin coats made it cover well. I guess you can go for thicker coats but I think that might be harder to apply. The drying time was rather fast, with a little help form Seche vite. 
This polish was definitely thinner than the two other flakies I have tried from Dance Legend but it wasn't too bad. The application requires some time but it's totally worth it. 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that goes weak at the knees every time I see a polish with flakies in it.I don't know what it is about them - I feel I need them all! And then I hoard them! lol, In case of fire, grab all the flakies!!

    I love this blue polish. It is so intense, and.. it has flakies! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know right! I get so excited when I see a flakie, I think it's the nail polish finish I love the most. I'm glad I'm not alone :D Let's hoard them together!

      Delete
  2. Galet vackert och fantastiskt. Men nu har jag verkligen köpstopp efter att jag har beställt fyra paket med lack det senaste. Nå väl. Kanske ska ge mig en semesterpresent om några veckor. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Semester är ju verkligen något som är värt att fira :D Ett litet lack har ju aldrig skadat någon :D

      Delete
  3. Ser verkligen läckert ut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vrålsnyggt!!!! Färgen å flakes så underbart

    ReplyDelete