30.6.14

Colors by Llarowe - Chillin' in paradise

Chillin' in paradise sent for my honest review.
Hi cuticle cuties!

I've been enjoying my day off today and I've had a great day. I hope everything is well with you :)
I'm participating in Tove's Blue Monday today, it's been forever since I did so last time. The polish I'm wearing today is Chillin' in paradise from Colors by Llarowe. Chillin' in paradise is a light blue super holo. It was easy to apply and covered with two thin coats. Chillin' in paradise is even more holographic in direct sunlight, it's a true stunner. It dried really fast but I did add some Seche vite for extra shine :) 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments:

  1. Detta var fint, skulle helt klart kunna tänka mig bära det fastän färgen är i det kallaste laget för mig. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ett fint blått holo! Det känns inte jätteunikt så jag behöver det inte själv, men fint är det.

    ReplyDelete
  3. En riktigt söt blå nyans

    ReplyDelete