2.6.14

Deborah Lippmann - Do the mermaid

I'ms so tired tonight. Work has been super duper hectic and I fell like a zombie. I'm glad that I took these pictures yesterday. I'm not sure that I could have managed to take the pictures tonight. Just the thought of lifting the camera is exhausting.  
Anyway time for todays polish. I've had this polish for such a long time but for some reason I haven't used it until now. Do the mermaid, as it's called, is a wonderful lilac polish with gold shimmer and purple micro glitters. I ended up with two coats and added some matte top coat. I really like the matte finish, it helped the golden shimmer pop.   
The butterflies are from Born pretty store. I think they look really cute and applying stuff like these butterfly is simple way to add something extra to a regular polish.
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments: