22.6.14

Colors by Llarowe - Independence day

Independence day sent for my honest review. 
Hi cuticle cuties :)
Time for a fancy schamncy nail art with rhinestones and a amazing blue polish.
Independence day is a deep blue jelly with prismatic micro glitters. I ended up with three super thin coats. Since I applied such thin coats the polish dried surprisingly fast. I did however apply Seche vite because the polish dried gritty because of the micro glitter. I also added about a million rhinestones, I glued them on with false nail glue. 
Independence day is a stunning blue polish. I'm so glad that Leah Ann added a couple of jellies like this in the summer collection. It's a must have for anyone who loves the jelly polishes with micro glitters from Smitten Polish. 

What do you guys think of it, yay or nay? Let me know in the comments bellow :)
If you want to enjoy more nail art check out Nail art Sunday over at LeLack. Todays theme is Summer and this blue is a perfect ocean colour that works great during summer IMO :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

7 comments:

  1. Great color! Looks very pretty with the stones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så urläcker blå färg. Och vilka fina bilder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men åååh, det här var helt och hållet min kopp te! Älsk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gillar när det blir lite mycket stenar så där:) Orkar sällan göra det på mig själv så jag uppskattar när andra tar sig tiden att göra det.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Otroligt vackert :) nyansen är underbar

    ReplyDelete