15.6.14

Nail art Sunday - Stamping failure

Stamping plate sent for my honest review. 
Ugh, not very pleased with todays mani. I wanted to do something fun and different but I'm not really pleased with the stamping. This was my first time doing a stamping design with "lines" and it was super tricky. I guess I need to practice more. 

The plate I used was sent from Born pretty store for me to review, it was given the personal name "QA84". I really wanted to try the plaid pattern. It was easy to pick up the design from the plate but it was tricky to get the design straight on the nail. 
The base I stamped on is a mixup with three of OPI's tinted top coats. I used all except the yellow one. I applied them over a white polish and blended them gently with the help of their brushes. The polish I used for stamping was Samarkand from Mavala. It worked really well. 

If you want to see more awesome nail art designs head over to Lelack's blog. Don't forget that you get a 10% discount when using my code CYX31 at Born pretty store. 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

6 comments:

  1. Även om det kanske inte blev helt som du hade tänkt så blev det väldigt snyggt. Visst syns det på väldigt nära håll (fotohåll) att inte hela mönstret är med på nageln men på normalt avstånd märks det inte av utan ser ut som en snygg avancerad nailart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag tycker också att det blev snyggt! Det är ju bara så att man är mest kritisk till sina alster, jag tycker att det blev coolt:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to stamp, but I think your mani looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Väldigt fint och bra gjort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jag tycker iallafall att det var himla fint ändå. <3

    ReplyDelete