27.6.14

piCture pOlish - Ultra violence

Hey guys! It's time for my question of the day. 

Why do I keep buying polish that I really want and put it in my untried rack to gather dust? I've been wanting this polish literally forever. So I bought it, in JANUARY. It's almost July and I haven't worn it until now. I have a serious problem. 
Ultra violence has gotten it's name from the movie A clockwork orange and that was the primary reason that I bought it. I am however big fan of purple so so I did really like the colour as well. This was also my first piCture pOlish purchase.   
Ultra violence is a deep blue leaning purple polish with a shimmery touch to it. It has small red glitters that make this polish unique in my collection. I ended up with three rather thin coats and one coat of Seche vite. At first I thought that the small amount of glitter in the polish would look weird, but when applied it turned out to be the perfect amount. I really enjoyed wearing this colour. 

What do you guys think of it, yay or nay? Do you buy polish just because of the name or if it's part of a special collection? Please tell me that I'm not alone :P 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful polish! Thank you for the lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish has gone on and off my wishlist because I can't decide if it will work with my skin tone. Your pictures are gorgeous! Back on again :)

    ReplyDelete