7.6.14

Colors by Llarowe - Beautiful disaster

Beautiful disaster was sent for my honest review.
I'm sorry for not posting anything since thursday, but I've been watching the second season of Orange is the new black. It's one of my all-time favourite shows and I can't stop watching it. 

I've taken a small break to write this post :D 
This wonderful micro glitter prismatic cutie is Beautiful disaster from Colors by Llarowe. The base is clear but it's so glitter dense that it covers completely with three thin coats. I also have once coat of TC because it did dry rather gritty and matte.  
This is a absolutely stunning polish and I will definitely wear it again. It's so sparkly and pretty. I love that it looks purple from afar but when looking at the macro shot you can see both blue and yellow glitters. 

This polish is $10 and available here. I'm not sure when the next restock will be but if you like Llarowe on Facebook and subscribe to their newsletter you won't miss any restocks. 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

1 comment: