23.6.14

Colors by Llarowe - Olivia

Olivia sent for my honest review.
I'm dying, well almost I've got the flu. I had to go home from work so this will be a short post. 

Olivia is a olive green linear holo with a stunning golden shimmer. You can see the shimmer really well if you look at the bottle shot. 
I ended up with two thin coats of Olivia. The formula was as most CbL-holos are, which means buttery smooth. The first coat seemed a bit sheer but the second coat covered really well. I don't have top coat in the pictures but it's semi-shiny on it's own. It did dry really fast which is a big plus. 

I really like this colour but it's not a summer colour in my opinion. I think that I will wear a lot during the winter though.  
I need to lay down and die for a while now :P

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

1 comment:

  1. Det ser fint ut, om än inte så pass att jag blir kär eller känner att jag måste ha det. Krya på dig!

    ReplyDelete