25.6.14

Neverland Lacquers - Vinyl nail art

Nail vinyls sent for my honest review. 
I've got something exciting to show you guys today! 

I got some nail vinyls sent to me from Neverland Lacquers, formerly Pop Culture Cosmetics to review. I'm loving their new name btw :D 
The first vinyl I'm going to show you is the Single wave vinyl. As you might know by now I'm a big vinyl fan. I think they are a easy way to create advanced looking nail arts really fast. 

I decided to go for a gradient as base "colour", I used four different colours from Smitten Polish. These are the colours I used: Sunny side up, Be Mine, Blue footed booby dance and Electric Lime. I used a make-up sponge and gently dabbed the colours on my nails. I applied top coat and waited until the gradient was completely dry, that's the most important part. After that I added a nail vinyl, painted the nail with Liquid leather from China Glaze and gently removed the vinyl with a pair of tweezers. 
So what did I think of the nail vinyls? 

I like the fact that these vinyls are much thinner than other vinyls I have tried. That makes them follow my curved nails much better. They did however have a tad too much adhesive on them. That was not a very big problem though. All I did was to gently dab my fingers on the sticky side of the vinyl and it became less sticky. Another big plus is that there are so many different designs to choose from on their web site. I love classic patterns such as chevrons, as you might know already, but I do enjoy some variation and Neverland Lacquers have almost 60 different designs(!).  

I'll sneak in these reviews every now and then. I hope you enjoyed the first one :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

1 comment: