24.6.14

Colors by Llarowe - Smokin' in the boys room and China Glaze - Nova

Smokin' in the boys room sent for my honest review. 
Hi lovelies :)

Time for a jelly sandwich, it's been forever since I made one. If you don't know, a jelly sandwich is when you layer a glitter polish in-between a jelly polish. The glitter polish I used is a silver prismatic glitter polish from China Glaze called Nova. The jelly I used is Smokin' in the boys room, a soft grey jelly from the CbL summer collection. 
Smokin' in the boys rooms is a great jelly sandwich polish. It covered the glitters not too much nor too little. I have three coats of Smokin' in the boys room and two coats of Nova. I also have two coats of top coat. Even though I ended up with so many layers of polish, it didn't feel thick which is a big plus. 

I really like this jelly sandwich and I'm definitely going to use Smokin' in the boys room for ponds and other jelly nail arts :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments: