11.6.14

piCture pOlish - Solar flare (pic heavy)

I'm slowly making my never ending pile of untried polish a tad smaller. Today I decided to try Solar Flare from piCture pOlish. It's not a very summery shade and I'm actually rather surprised that I absolutely love this colour. I thought that this was going to be my least favourite colour of the five but apparently not.  
I did what I usually do when wearing duo and multi chromes. I layered it over black. Two thin coats of Solar flare was all I needed for it's wonderful effects to pop. Solar flare shifts between, green, gold, copper, brown and aubergine. It also has some prismatic mini glitters in irregular shapes. 
Solar flare dried shiny but I always add one coat of Seche vite, or any other fast drying TC, to make my manis dry faster. Do you guys like solar flare? Let me know bellow :) 
Oh one more thing, I'm super stressed at work right now so I don't have the time to answer all your wonderful comments atm. I read all of them and they mean the world to me :) <3

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments:

  1. Helt underbart! Jag tycker faktiskt färgen känns ganska somrig ändå, den får mig att tänka lite på solnedgångar och bronzig hy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After Aurora, Solar Flare is my next favourite of those LE shades. I was super excited about it because it's classy, beautiful and interesting. It looks great on you too! X

    ReplyDelete