26.6.14

China Glaze - Drastic and Innocence

Hi lovelies!

I hope you guys are doing great :) I'm going back to work tomorrow and I can't wait. It's been so boring to stay at home, I hate being sick. 
For this manicure I used a light pink jelly called Innocence. It was easy to apply and didn't end up streaky as soft light pinks usually do. I have three coats of Innocence in the pictures. When Innocence was completely dry I placed striping tape in the shape of a large triangle on each nail and applied one coat of Drastic over it. The only sad thing was that Drastic bled a little bit when I applied Seche vite. Overall I'm really pleased with this manicure and I'm definitely going to do similar nail arts in the future. 

That's all for know. Do you guys have any special plans for the weekend? 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment