5.6.14

Mentality - Matriarch

Time for a polish that I've been wanting for quite some time. Thanks to Andrea aka Tasty tips it's finally mine. 

Matriarch from Mentality is a dark plum shade with shimmer that dries matte. I think the colour is absolutely wonderful even though it's not a summery polish. 
Matriarch was easy to apply and the formula was almost holo-like. I love the blue and red shimmer in the polish not to mention the dark feel you get when wearing matte vampy colours. I ended up with two medium thick coats. The only downside is that since the polish dries matte, and should be worn without top coat, the drying time is longer than usual. 
My sister is in the middle of her final paper for this semester so no Poem for polish this Thursday. I promise to make it up for you next week :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments:

  1. Jättefint! Har bara ett matt lack från Mentality, men vill ha många fler.

    ReplyDelete