14.6.14

Colors by Llarowe - Purple is my crack

Sent for my honest review.
Hey guys!

I hope that you're having a great weekend. I've been working today and will work tomorrow as well. Oh well, extra cash means more polish right? 
Todays polish is Purple is my crack from the CbL summer collection. I was excepting Purple is my crack to be a more intense and bright purple. But it's more like a softish blurple. The base is a tinted jelly and the polish also contains prismatic micro glitters. I really like the colour even though it's not as purple as I would like it to be. 
Since the base was rather sheer I ended up with three thin coats. I did however only need one coat of Seche vite, it dried pretty smooth compared to other jelly micro glitter polishes. The drying time was rather short and the polish was easy to apply. 

Purple is my crack is my favourite polish from the summer collection this far :) What do you guys think of it?

Until next time, take care!
/Christina  

1 comment: