10.6.14

Pop Culture Cosmetics - Prince charming and Emily de Molly - LE2

Howdy glitter inferno, how do you do? 

Today I have a layering to show you guys. If you've been following me for a while you know that I love glitter. The more, the better. One can not have too much glitter! 
The grey base is Prince charming from Pop culture cosmetics and the crazy intense glitter topper is LE2 from Emily de Molly. I will however rename LE2 because that name is kind of lame. From now on I will call it, The crazy intense glitter topper. 
I have two coats of Prince charming and one coat of The crazy intense glitter topper. I really like these two polishes together. The calm grey base works really well with the purple glitters IMO. I also have one coat of Seche vite but I might add a second coat because it feels kind of gritty.

What do you guys think, do you like the combination? Let me know bellow :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

1 comment: