31.5.14

Different Dimension - The lovers, the dreamers and me

I'm so sorry for not posting anything yesterday. I was so tired and started netflixing and all of a sudden it was super late and I was basically sleepwalking from the living room to the bedroom. I did this mani before but I totally forgot to post it.  
What we've got today is cute stamping, with some Seche vite shrinkage :'( . The plate I have used is QA83 from Born pretty store. I fell in love with the plate the first time I saw it and I wanted to buy it and try to do some leadlight stamping. I promise I will do it sooooon :D

The blue base is three thin coats of The lovers, the dreamers and me from Different Dimension. This polish was an exclusive A box indied polish. I can't understand that I haven't used it until now. It's a wonderful calm denim blue holo. The formula was great and the polish dried really fast.   
I used two of the motives form the plate for the stamping and I really like how it turned out. I used a new stamper that I also bough from BPS. The stamper in the link is super squishy and my opinion is that the squishier the stamper is the better it works for me and my nails.

I finished the nail art off with two coats of Seche vite and it didn't smudge the stamping but it did shrink a bit over night. So please ignore the tip wear :P

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

1 comment: