17.6.14

Prettypots Polish - Paquita

Okay, I'm literally dying. I've been working so much lately that I can barley focus the camera when taking pictures. I'm super duper tired. I'm hoping that I will get some energy this weekend. 

Since I'm so tired, this will be a short post.  
Today I'm showing you Paquita from Prettypots Polish. Paquita is a burgundy glitter polish. It covered with three thin coats but I think it would look great layered over another polish.

Since there is silver glitter in the polish I decided to add some silver studs. I know that I'm overusing studs at the moment but I love how they make any polish look super fancy. 

With the help of Seche vite the polish dried fast and shiny. Even though Paquita isn't a super summery colour I love it. I will definitely wear it again :) 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

1 comment: