21.6.14

China Glaze - Be more pacific and Colors by Llarowe - Refresh...ing!

Refresh...ing sent for my honest review.
Hey guys!

I'm sorry that the blog has been quite the last few days but my boyfriend and I have been celebrating midsummer with our friends. But now everything will be back to normal. 

Today I have two lovely colours to show you. Be more pacific from China Glaze and Refresh...ing! from CbL.
Be more pacific is a newfound love of mine. It applied smoothly and covered perfectly with three coats. It's a pale neon green. It is however greener than it looked in the bottle when I purchased it.

After Be more pacific had dried completely I added a chevron vinyl diagonally on each nail and topped it with Refresh...ing! from CbL. Refresh...ing! was highly pigmented and covered really well over the green base. 
After I had removed the vinyl strip I used a dotting tool and added light green dots. I finished the design off with Seche vite. I love this manicure and I feel really pleased with it!  
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

5 comments:

  1. Riktigt snygg kombo :) precis som vanligt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otroligt snygg design och väldigt fina lack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vilken härlig kombination! Gillart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mysiga färger och mönstret är jätte fint, tummen upp :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, too. I just ordered the nail polish from Llarowe and will get Be More Pacific. I'm going to try this when my nails get a little longer. Thanks for the great pictures and the instructions. You Rock!

    ReplyDelete