13.6.14

Smitten Polish - Va-Va-Voom

I'm a sucker for any polish that's red. If it also has prismatic micro glitters then I'm definitely sold! Va-Va-Voom was part of a valentines day duo from earlier this year. The polish is a bright warm red leaning towards orange.  
Va-Va-Voom was really easy to apply. I needed two thin coats to avoid VNL and it dried super fast. I finished the mani off with two coats of Seche vite to get a completely smooth finish. 

What do you guys think, do you like it? Let me know bellow :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

6 comments:

  1. Oh maj gadd! Urläckert 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit pommes frites! Så galet fint och så fina bilder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ett lack som det är lätt att falla för... Gjorde jag också när jag testade det :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a beautifully done red manicure! This is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Röda glitter är svårslagna, det här ser underbart ut!

    ReplyDelete