8.6.14

Nail art Sunday - Motivation

Stamping plate and rhinestones sent for my honest review. 
This weeks Nail art Sunday theme is motivation. That is such a tricky theme. I think that every nail nerd suffers from loss of motivation every now and then. I love nail polish but when I'm stressed, I totally forget that doing fun nail art designs calm me down. So when I'm stressed I usually just paint my nails.   
Today however I definitely have a nail art for you :) Let's start with the products I have used. 

Pinky Promise from Lilypad Lacquer, Nimbus from Smitten Polish, Sakura and Maddy's Magenta from Emily de Molly. I have also used stamping plate QA85 and rhinestones from Born pretty store. 
For the stamping I used Nimbus from Smitten Polish as base colour. The stamping was so much fun and I've never done a two-coloured stamping design before. I started with the lighter pink, Pinky promise, and stamped a couple of flowers. After that I stamped with Maddy's magenta which made it look like a stamping pond. I did the same thing on my thumbs.

On my middle and ring finger I applied three thin coats of Sakura and a couple of rhinestones. 

I'm really pleased with this mani and I'm really starting to get the hang of stamping. It's super addictive! 

Don't forget to head over to Lelack if you want to enjoy more nail arts :)
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

7 comments:

  1. Detta är så galet snyggt! Jag måste också göra dubbelstämpling snart men det verkar lite svårt. Jag har ingen kontroll var mönstret hamnar på mina naglar :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh va fint! Gillar verkligen gen harmonin i denna manikyr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag håller med dig, lacka om klorna är väldigt avstressande. En lugn stund för sig själv behövs både nu och då. Underbart fin stämpling:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Verkligen snyggt, särskilt rosorna!

    ReplyDelete