28.6.14

Colors by Llarowe - Mystery & Mayhem

Mystery & Mayhem sent for my honest review
Hey cuties!

It's time for yet another wonderful jelly with prismatic micro glitters. I NEEDZ THEM ALL!

Mystery & Mayhem is part of the Summer collection by CbL. M&M has a dark teal jelly base. It is really pigmented and if you prefer thicker coats of polish I think one coat will do. Personally I'm a thinner coats kind of gal so I ended up with two. 
CbL's usually have a rather thick formula and therefore I would recommend thinner coats. Otherwise the brush will become "overfilled" with polish and your cuticles will have a pool polish party. 
As most jelly micro glitter polishes M&M dried superfast and kind of gritty. I have used to much thinner in my top coat so I needed three coats of TC, however I think two coats will do if you're not a thinner junkie :P
That's all for now. I hope you guys are having a great weekend <3
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments: