4.6.14

Dance Legend - Sully

I wish I could wear all my polishes emidieltey. Because every time I use one of them I end up asking myself the same question. Why haven't I used this sooner? 

I ended up asking myself that questions once again after I had applied Sully from Dance Legend. Sully is a wonderful multi chrome. I shifts between so many different colours that it would take forever to write them all down. The pictures will show you a few of them. There are more colours, but they where harder to capture. 
I wore Wazowski from the same collection a while back. That one covered on it's own, but Sully didn't. I ended up with two coats over China Glaze - Liquid Leather. I also added one coat of TC to get some extra shine.  

I know that the shipping time from Dance Legend sucks. But it's totally worth it. I haven't been disappointed with a single product from them. Their polishes really are as great as everyone says!
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

5 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous! Also, if you don't want to order from Dance Legend directly, check out the webshop Hypnotic Polish: http://www.hypnoticpolish.com/collections/vendors?q=Dance%20Legend (ships from The Netherlands)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sulley is my favourite from this collection <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Otroligt snyggt! Jag köpte inte det när jag beställde mina Dance Legends, tänkte att jag färgkombon inte var så unik. Men banne mig, jag behöver nog skaffa det ändå. :-)

    ReplyDelete